Preparing for Take-off!

I have been busy preparing for a job that seemed pretty simple at it's conception, but suddenly feels complicated and makes me feel somewhat nervous. I am sure in the end it will all be fine, but the anticipation of how this will go has me tweaked. There is a tight time limit from beginning of the renovation to the end, being an office and waiting room of a business. They will shut down for about 10 days so that we can makeover this space that hasn't been updated since the 80's or the very early 90's. Scheduling the start date has been somewhat complicated, and we are now well over a month behind when I thought we would actually be done.

This is a bad photo of the fabrics.
 
I am excited for tomorrow, when they are going to start the tear down phase! I am also nervous, because even though there are 10 days to complete it, I only get the last few, after the paint has dried, the carpet and furniture are installed, and the electricians, carpenters, painters and other guys are gone. That's when I have to get my work done. And if the client doesn't approve of certain items, that gives me an even smaller window to find a suitable replacement. I will try to photograph all the stuff I plan to use. I need to anyway, to document the items. That being said, I need to finish buying back up items! Off to the store! Stay tuned for the "after" photos!

Comments

Popular Posts