Hippo Love

For some reason those ginormous, somewhat pre-historic creatures are cute.  I know you agree with me.  They seem so sweet and I've never had to smell a real one so I don't care about that.
Look at this face!

Baby Love

Or this:

I mean, come ON. You know that's cute.

Even Disney cute:


And Sexy Momma Cute:

Edible Cute:
(I made that, BTW. Yes, I did.)

And mini hippo foot stool cute!


Even his bum.

The deets:
Patinated Leather Hippo Stool
England
1960's
Great hippo in beautifully patinated leather that may be used as a footstool, or can support a seated adult.
Presently nicknamed Hugo, feel free to come by our showroom to visit him in person.
Better yet, adopt Hugo today!

Price
$1,750
Condition*
Great vintage condition
Measurements
height: 17 in.
depth: 12 in.
width/length: 35 in.
Specifications
Number of items: 1
Materials/Techniques: Steel inner structure, leather
Creator: unknown
Photography
provided by 1stdibs
Location
Dragonette Ltd.
711 North La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069
USA

Phone: 310-855-9091

E-Mail: dragonette@mac.com



Now go buy it!





Comments

Popular Posts