Blogging in Bits and Pieces

Seems like the blog is not getting any love from me. I have been so busy (and distracted) lately, and I have been neglecting (and avoiding) a lot of things. Things I don't want to do, as well as thing I love to do. Things that are important to me, and things that are not.
So, in between shoveling snow, ice, and all that blah blah stuff, trying to get my house in order, keeping my 3 kids school and sports schedules organized (I am still going to the wrong place at the wrong time at least once a week), and actually WORKING more than I usually do... I am going to try to post a little something once in awhile. Maybe more than once a month! Imagine that. 

Without further adieu...BAM. Two pictures.  Hey, it's something. I'll get better, I promise.

THE UNPRETTY SOFA
This sofa wasn't making my client happy. She told me about it over the phone and I thought, "it can't be that bad".  It was.

This sofa was totally NOT working.  What's with the multiple, headache inducing florals that don't even match? She said SHE PAID A DESIGNER for this.


So I had it redone in a soft, velvety chocolate.  I found this fabric and fell in love. It looks so expensive, and it makes you want to stroke it over and over, but it's...MICROFIBER.  It's not that micro-suede look, but more of a mohair look. Swanky.

You can see a glimpse of the new carpet, new wall color, and that yellow wallpaper is gone in the doorway.  I quickly put the old tables and lamps there so I could snap a photo of the sofa. 

More (better) pictures coming soon!


Comments

Popular Posts